Saturday, July 18, 2009

The top ten

Ok so Thursday night I put the camera in the best possible hands it could be in, my husbands. He dabbled in photography in college. However rock concerts are hard cause lighting is moving around and flashing and so are the people. I think he did a great job, especially since you can only use point and shoot cameras. Anyway he took a total of 83 Def Leppard pics, that doesn't include Poison or Cheap Trick. Of those 83 pics 41 of them were of Rick Savage "Sav" the bass player. Hubby knows what I like. Don't get me wrong Phil Collen can come visit any time he wants to, but he's no Sav. So it was hard to choose but here are my top ten Sav pics. I think we captured most of his signature moves. Here's the hair flip.
Almost a smile not something you see often from him.

Rockn with Rick Allen the drummer.


singing



The famous I can't see you pose




great shot





Paige his wife the reason I dislike the letter P. Hah Hah!






At the end of the cat walk.







He's right in front of me!








Never has a bass guitar looked so good.
Hope you enjoy the pics, don't worry there will be more of the rest of the band soon.










3 comments:

Stephie said...

You caught all his best poses, awesome captures!

Deb said...

Wow! just....Wow!

Deb said...

By wow, I mean, I really, really love these pics, nice work! :-) WOW!