Thursday, August 20, 2009

Where Is My Pot Of Gold?

After a bit of a rain shower my daughter called me to the window to see a rainbow. I grabbed the camera since it was a fairly bright one and took the kids outside to view it. At first I thought it was just a typical rainbow, a very nice one at that. But I would soon discover Is something that in my 32 years of experience I have never seen. One end of the bow landing behind my neighbors trees.
The other end of the bow vanishing behind the tree line next to our house. At this point I decided to walk off the porch and down to the end of the driveway to see the rainbow. I have no idea why I did this, but I'm glad I did.

Here is my neighbors field with the rainbow touching down. I have never ever before seen the end of a rainbow. It was so cool. I was disappointed to not find a pot of gold or a cute leprechaun
dancing around.


So glad my kids got to see this. Beautiful isn't it.



1 comment:

Emmy said...

So pretty! That last picture would be a calendar shot if you could get someone to photoshop the utility pole out. :)