Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Early Christmas Presents!

Well the word is Def Leppard won't be touring for at least 2 more years. I was a little skeptical at first since they seem to be quite popular recently, but since they just extended their tour to include 20 more dates I figured it was probably true, which of course made me very sad. Bonus though two of the shows they added are with in 2 hours from me so Hubby and I decided for Christmas we would get each other tickets to the two shows. So now I get to see them two more times. I'm so excited!!! Hoping our seats are as good as they were in Cincinnati since we had to go with pit tickets again. I'm so spoiled I just can't bear the though of not being up front to see them. I am hoping Lorelie Shellist, Steve Clark's fiancee, can make it out to one of the shows to do a promotion for her new book. I read it recently and it is wonderful. It's about her life as a model and her relationship with Steve. Hoping to get to meet her. I've chatted a little with her on face book, and she's super sweet! I just can't say how excited I am. Those tour dates can't get here fast enough! Merry Christmas!

No comments: