Monday, May 3, 2010

Blog Award

Okay I just won a blog award, and I have no idea how to link to it or anything, so bear with me. It was Awarded by my blogging friend Yankee Girl. Thank you very much :) Anyway from what I can tell I am to tell you 10 random things about myself and then pass the award alnog to 10 others so here it goes....



1. I have a hard time making conversation with people I don't know extremely well.



2. I have a huge earthworm phobia.



3. I could never wear contacts, cause I can't stand anything close to my eye.



4. All my favorite movies are stupid comedies.



5. I never read the newspaper.



6. Everything in my life has to be scheduled, including our weekly menu and my household chore list.



7. I dislike cleaning my kitchen.



8. I've never had surgery.



9. I'm terrible at all sports.



10. I hate to talk on the phone, because I don't hear so well sometimes.



Now for my ten friends......



1. Mumblings from Troy, I know Missy already tagged you, but now you gotta do it!



2. Toby the dog with a blog



3. Down home at the hennery



4. katdocs world



5. Between you me and the fence post


6. gizzards and calf fries


7. chicken tracks

8. north view dairy

9. cotton shedd

10. amour agility

I hope I did this right?...

4 comments:

Emmy said...

I'm with you - introverted, except when around very few trusted friends. Guess that's why we're do good in the internet?

Wonder what your last poster was trying to say?

The Wife said...

You chose me!! Awww, I feel so unworthy! Is that even a word? I'm not a good conversationalist either. No small talk here. Just awkward silence.

Now I have to think of 10 things people don't already know? I may have to get back to ya!

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Congrats on the award!

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

... I'm heading over to my blog to put the award on my sidebar - thanks!