Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where have you been?

I must apologize to you all for being a bit quiet here lately. I fear it will probably continue for another week or two so bear with me. It has been all I can do to keep up with my facebook and read your blog posts. I am currently in the process of transitioning to a new job. That's a big deal for me since I've been at the same job for the past 11 years. My new job is going to teach me a whole bunch of new exciting things. I'm a little scared, but all in all I'm very excited and eager to learn. Currently I am kind of working both jobs, kind of tying up loose ends at my old one and getting my feet wet at my new one. So I'm super busy, but hopefully it will calm down a bit soon and I'll get back to you guys. I may do some relief type work for my old office if they need me so we'll see where that leads. Mean time know I'm thinking of you all and trying to read all your posts even though things are quiet on my page.