Tuesday, December 9, 2008

step inside walk this way




































































































Here are some pics of our house. My husband had some buddies requesting to see our home and its many trophies. hey if I have to live with them I am going to have fun with them. We decorate them for Christmas , birthdays, etc. Yes those are hand stenciled deer hooves on our wall. I made the stencil myself and painted them on. The photo of the deer like painting is actually a wall mural that covers one whole wall. I also hung that by myself. it said it needed two people, what do they know. I apologize for the random layout of these photos. I wanted to type in between them but I couldn't figure it out so it came out a little ( ok well a lot) jacked up. Anyway you get the gist. Our house is very outdoorsy.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Welcome to blogging, Lisa! You will find it is really addicting.

I don't know what happened to your photos, I hope you can figure it out. No matter how long I have been doing this, I still find things I can't get straightened out.

~Kathi, your first Follower