Monday, December 8, 2008

Welcome

Hello there! I would like to introduce myself and tell you a bit more about myself. I live on my 170 acre family farm in ohio. This farm has been in my family for over 200 years. I live here with my husband and two children. My mom and brother also reside on different parts of the farm. They raise angora goats, and donkeys. I raise akc show line labrador retievers and have done so since 1996. We moved to the farm in 2004. We also have six new zealand white rabbits, six golden comet chickens, two nubian goats, two heritage turkeys, one barn cat, and 5 labradors. We also grow a large amount of our own food in a very large garden we plant every year. We also rent our farmable land to a local farmer who grows soybeans and corn and sometimes wheat for us. We are very busy people. I am also a registered veterianry technician and work part time in a small animal practice. I hope to meet new exciting people and give others insite on farm life, dog breeding, living with labs, and veterinary medicine. I can't wait to share more of my life with you.

No comments: