Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Failed Attempts

After I dyed my hair blonde I decided I didn't like it so I've been trying to go back brown. Last time I bought a light brown and it looked great at first but it lightened as weeks went on to a blonde-ish color again. So I bought a dark brown this time thinking it would probably lighten too. Well it looks nothing like the box. It came out darker than any of the photos on the box. In fact its almost black. I am way to old and way to pale to look goth let me tell you. I just finished crying to Chris on the phone. He tried to tell me it's not so bad after I emailed him a pic. I know better though. I hate it with a passion. I'm dreading stepping out of this house with it. My only hope is that it will lighten for now I look completely stupid! Guess that'll teach me to play chemist with my hair.

No comments: