Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Favorite Spot


Stryker was born and raised in our home and ever since he started to toddle around the house his favorite spot to lay is on the air vent in my kitchen which is located just under the curtains to my sliding door. He has always nuzzled under the curtains and on to the vent and three years later things have not changed a bit except his size. This picture was taken last night as we all sat at the table nearby eating dinner. This is what happens if you set boundaries and don't feed them table food. Even though we were eating salmon, which always smells up the house, the dog chose to lay in his spot and wait patiently until play time after dinner. My dream come true after living with a dog who begged and panted on my food for ten years. I swore to never have to eat with dog breath masking the smell of my food again.

No comments: