Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Hubby has been out of town for the last 5 days and I must admit I'm lonely. Today is valentine's day and he won't be back until well after midnight. So I spent the day with the next best thing my kidos. They spent Friday night with their Grandma in georgetown cause I had to work early the next morning. I missed them terribly, but My mom took me out for a nice early valentine's dinner that helped pass the time. I had a good time watching the kids open all their goodies from the family members. Here's some of the action.... M&M's from grandma mixed with valentine's card from school all over the table
Frisch's coupons from Mimi


Grandma gets flowers




Ready to open





Littlest Pet Shop






The loot from grandma and uncle.




1 comment:

Emmy said...

My goodness! It's like Christmas all over again! Your kids are adorable.... :)