Wednesday, June 16, 2010

15 years and counting....

Well today is the day. I've officially been married to the hubby for 15 years now. My time flies. I wanted to post a pic of our wedding day, but hubby is sleeping upstairs where the pics are and I haven't the heart to wake him. Our plans are simple, just a nice little dinner when he gets up before he goes off to work. We actually celebrated last weekend with a kid free weekend. We went shopping and out to eat then we ran a couple of times together, then the next day we went to his company ballgame to watch the Reds play. A quiet but super nice weekend. So here's to many more years together. Happy Anniversary to us. Maybe pics some other day.

4 comments:

Emmy said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I can't wait to see those pictures (I love seeing those older styles in hair and dress). Hope you both have a wonderful evening.

怡孜 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

Congratulations!

V.L. Locey said...

Congratulations! My hubby and I celebrate 19 years on June 29th.