Saturday, June 19, 2010

Here it is!

You asked for it here it is. Pics of me and the Hubby on our wedding day. No snickering folks. Remember this was 15 years ago and big hair and glasses were in style back then.
So here we are June 16, 1995
I loved this dress. It had a heart cut out in the back and all this lovely bead work and it had a super long train.


Me and the Hubby.




Look at that train. Nuf said.








The wedding party.
Our colors were white and green and absolutely nothing else.
Hard colors to plan around, but very elegant in the end.











Happily ever after.







2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow...those pictures take me back!!! I remember your engagement, all of the wedding planning (while trying to finish school), and how beautiful and happy your were on your wedding day! I am so glad that we have gotten back in touch so that I can see how happy you guys still are 15 years later. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

V.L. Locey said...

What a beautiful dress! Congrats on 15 years!!