Monday, June 7, 2010

My little graduate!

My little boy has graduated kindergarten!
All the kindergarten classes put on a cute musical program and then they got their diplomas.
I can't believe my baby is now a first grader.
Where does the time go....
The graduation party!

His big present a rabbit and cage to keep in his room, just like his sisters.



My boy and his cake.


His cake diploma his birth photo and his kindergarten picture.
My how he has grown!




A close up of the cake.
Congrats to my little boy.
I'm oh so proud!






3 comments:

V.L. Locey said...

Congratulations to your son! I remember when my daughter graduated kindergarden....now she`s 14 and is about to become a freshman in high school.

They grow up FAR too fast. =)

Kelly said...

You must be so proud...your post made me a little teary! I love seeing the baby picture next to his school picture. Thanks for sharing!!!

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

oh how sweet. Before you know it he'll be done with high school.