Sunday, May 3, 2009

Look What My Hubby Let Me Get




After my sunday plans were shot from too much rain over night I retreated in the house this morning to make pancakes for my family. My husband appreciated them but the kids said we had those last Sunday. TOO BAD! So after breakfast I headed out to start my morning chores. Today was monthly heartworm and nail trim day for the dogs. After that I did the mountain of laundry we ate a small bite for lunch then decided to go shopping. We went to Dick's and bought a new tent to accommodate our long legged kids this summer. I can't wait to try it out. And bonus We bought a queen sized air mattress. Not more hard ground this year.
Hubby loves his fish and the tank is getting a little low on numbers so we went next door to Petsmart and I let him get what ever he wanted in the way of fish. He was so happy.
Then we headed to TSC to look at their baby ducks. Hubby let me come home with 6. The tub They were in was over crowded and they had been swimming in their water dish so the bedding was all wet. This made their tails stay wet and which caused them to be inflammed. But I still wanted them. So we picked out they best looking ones and boxed them up. I think once they are all dried out for a few days their tails will heal. Anyway they are home now and in dry bedding. They had ate and drank and are just too cute. I love them!

No comments: