Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day At The Zoo

Big Elephant

Baby giraffe



Zoo Keeper feeding the giraffe





A very stressed out owl

I'm supposed to be sleeping this time of day he says.




Riding the merry go round, did I mention this ride makes dad puke.






My little monkey








Happy Father's Day








It's way to hot to be sitting on metal bleachers in the sun watching cheetas run.

Yet when you ask him my son says this was his favorite part, can't tell it from this pitiful expression.









Petting the tortise

The highlight of Dad's Day

My husband made a comment about the endowment of this poor lady.

I couldn't help but remind him this was vine street and it is well noted for it's after dark activities.

At this remark he burst out laughing and said I'll get a pic you must blog this.










Jumping kitty. Look how high he can go.





Cheeta run. It's hard to keep up with a video camera.




No comments: