Monday, June 29, 2009

The Hairy Porch

It looks like a small mammal was eaten on my front porch. However I just brushed the dog. So glad all that hair won't be in my house now. I had a fit after vacuuming yesterday. I had to empty the canister way to often. So after swearing I was going to trade the labs in for non-shedding poodles., yes I actually got on line and researched the poodles. I decided that vacuuming wasn't so bad after all. Since I would have to compete with my dog the grooming on a poodle is long and laborious. So no thanks. I'll just brush.The tool of the trade the furminator. This is the grooming industries best tool for double coated high shedding breeds. It really strips out the dead hair. However be sure to use short light strokes to avoid brush burns. Now if only they could make it so it brushed the dog for you life would be perfect.Here is Cami all slick and brushed out. She really enjoyed all the grooming attention.

No comments: