Monday, February 9, 2009

Two nights all for me

It starts tonight at 8pm on USA Channel, The Westminster Kennel Club dog show. I have watched it religiously for the last 12 years. So for the next two nights I am parked in front of the T.V. and no one had better try to speak to me, especially Tuesday during the sporting group and best in show. I can't wait to see which Labrador will have his spot in the sporting group ring. I know enough to know who ever it is they don't even remotely have a shot at best in show. A lab has never been chosen, there are just too many other more flashy breeds. Labs are more wash and wear. But you can bet which ever lab makes it to the group ring will have a long line of people wanting puppies from them. If it is a male maybe even bumpers might want to meet him in a couple of years.

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Hey! What happened to the Westminster TV coverage Monday night? I saw 1 hour (hound group) and just as they were about to show the terrier group, USA network switched over to stoopid wrestling!

I flipped all around, but couldn't find the dog show on any other channel. boo-hoo!

~Kathi

Kirkland Acres Rabbitry And Farm said...

It switched over to another channel. I think it was CNBC anyway they thought the hound group would bring in more viewers since Uno's win last year was one of the most successful wins in the history of westminster. In fact they even moved the hounds to night one instead of night two. After that I guess more people watch wrestling. Who knows why. By the way they did mention they are thinking of revamping the groups and there may be ten groups instead.