Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Dog Show Birthday

Today was our daughter's 9th birthday. So I let her skip shcool and go to the louisville cluster dog show with me. This cute little long haired Chihuahua with a sticker on it's head, that says I'm here for the dog show, is just one of the many cute things you see at a show.
My daughter loved taking photos of all the dogs. I posted some of her pics.
Keep checking back cause in a few days I'm going to have a name that rare breed post with some of her other pics.
Smooth coat St. Bernard

Beagle



Red Doberman


black Newfoundland




long haired St. Bernard





Greater swiss mt. dog






brittany







dalmation with a rodesian ridgeback to the left








soft coated wheaton terrier









border collie










english cocker spaniel











pomeranians












blenhiem cavalier king charles spaniel sitting on the bleachers













Berenese Mt. Dog














Irish Setter
















Bassett hound
















Chow Chow

















Do you really think this x pen will hold this Irish Wolfhound if he decides he wants to leave?

















Rott



















Keeshound




















Mastiff





















Great Dane























Husky






















Boston Terrier



























Great Pyrenese
























Black and Tan coonhound



























sleeping shelties





























Golden Retriever


























3 comments:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

What pretty dogs!

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

You are a kick arse Mom. Skipping school heck my Mom never let me do that. =) Trying to talk my hubby into a labrapoodle !

Kelly said...

What a fun birthday! I bet your daughter was over the moon. I loved seeing her pictures...I especially loved seeing the Great Dane, and I love the teeny little pen holding the Irish Wolf Hound. I just love big dogs!!! Thanks for sharing!