Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sickness Update

Last night my son woke me and asked for a trash can cause he felt sick, but he said he was OK for now and was going back to sleep. I told him to wake me if he needed anything else. I woke this morning to vomit not only in the can, but dried on the loft bed and running down onto the desk beneath and onto the floor. Good times. He felt it better to just roll back over and go to sleep than to disturb my slumber. Three loads of laundry and one more vomiting episode later I was off to work leaving my son at home with hubby. Hubby just started night shift and gave up his nice quiet day of sleep to take care of our little one, he'll regret no sleep tonight at work I bet. However I am in debt to him and thoroughly appreciate his sacrifice. He got the vomiting stopped and even got the antibiotics for the scarlet fever to stay down! However the diarrhea is the kicker now. Poor kid can't catch a break. Looks like he'll be hanging at home with me again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

Oh no! That doesn't sound like a fun way to start the day. So that's what men are for.