Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Weekend Was A Bust

All my plans for enjoying our first nice sunny weekend went down the tube. Our daughter was home sick Friday vomiting, while our son was finally well enough to return to school. Saturday morning Hubby and I woke up feeling just not quite right. With in 30 minutes we were jocking for our own spots in the bathroom. I had to call in sick to work, something I despise doing, but I couldn't even get up to go pee without vomiting. Hubby took off to the upstairs bedroom equipped with it's own bathroom and TV with adult shows playing. I resorted to the downstairs couch and watched cartoons with the kids all day. I would call hubby on my cell phone to check on him from time to time, cause climbing the stairs would surely have sent me racing to the bathroom. The kids were so good and offered to bring us things all day, even though we couldn't stomach anything at the time. Our daughter even stepped up and microwaved some dinner for her and her brother. Today I feel a lot better as in all my bodily fluids are remaining inside, but I still feel week and just not quite right. In stead of being out enjoying the beautiful day I am trying to make myself get up and detoxify our home. I have stripped the beds, bathed everyone, cleaned the bathrooms and used loads of Lysol. I still have a lot more to do and the mountain of laundry is scary. Too bad since this was our last weekend for a long time with no plans to be out and about traveling. Oh well such is life, I hear the washing machine calling my name.

1 comment:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

Hope you are all feeling much better!