Friday, March 26, 2010

horoscopes

horoscopes are usually so vague you can make them fit your life somehow, but occasionally I like to read them just for fun. Yesterday on yahoo I read mine and it seemed to fit with a lot of what is going on in my life now, with being indecisive especially. It urged me to jog today saying it would bring clarity. Well I decided to listen so I got up and did a light run, something I haven't been feeling up to doing lately. I've been having issues with my calve lately, but I made it through with minimal discomfort. Well I don't think I got any clarity or answers from my little run today, but I sure felt like I had more energy today and It made me feel good to have done a workout, even if it was a small one.

1 comment:

Razzberry Corner said...

I just love running/jogging, it always brings me clarity! Good luck with the horoscopes!
~Lynn