Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hope for Health

Such a pretty day we had today. It got up to 46 degrees, yet there is still patches of snow on the ground, go figure. I was itchy to get outside, I even started asking hubby about mulch for our flower beds. I have serious cabin fever. It is amazing how 46 and sunny with no wind can feel so different from 46 with gusty winds and gray skies. The sun did me good today. However I wasn't able to spend much time outside. Mainly just enough to get the usual chores done. Our son was home sick again today. He is much improved though, but still eating very little. Today he had 3 pieces of cheese some apple sauce a fruit cup and a little jello. I'm hopeful he can go back to school tomorrow. Our son has been sent home alot of homework, which he hates cramming into a small window of time in the evening, but it has to be done. I am hopeful that we will all be well this weekend and able to enjoy the nice 50 degree weather that is forecasted. Saturday afternoon can't get here fast enough, I love my family time.

1 comment:

Razzberry Corner said...

It was beautiful outside here, too. I was itching to get some work done outside, also!