Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And the day keeps getting better

Ever just had one of those days. I am fighting off a bit of a cold. Not really sick just enough to be annoying. I am bloated and premenstral and tired. I had hopes of getting up early working out and having all the stuff done around here so hubby and I could go to Lowe's and buy stuff for a new water garden and chicken pen that I have been wanting for some time now. But I hit the snooze and rolled back over and went to sleep. Hubby came home tired and with a lot of paperwork and phone calls to finish. We sucked it up and started out for Lowe's, but the truck started to act funny so we came back home and had it towed to the shop. We watched Marley and Me together and sobbed. Then found out the spark plugs in the truck are rusted and in addition to the birds we removed earlier in the week that we also had a pet mouse in the engine. Anyway if they can't get the spark plugs out it will cost well over 1000 dollars to fix the truck. or the other option buy a new truck, HAH! The best part is I needed the truck this Sunday for a dog show in Columbus. I booked both dogs since Hubby could go with me in case they both won and needed to be back in the ring at the same time. Now I can't fit 2 kids 2 adults, 2 crates, 2 dogs, and grooming stuff in any of our other vehicles. So I guess I am off alone and now hoping my dogs don't win. That's not right. Anyway I am in a bummed out mood and I can't quit eating Easter candy. God help me I'm going to gain 5 pounds in a day I swear. Everyone is napping right now and I really should be getting on the treadmill, but I think a nap might improve my mood, not sure it could get much worse. I hope to wake up with some more energy my jaw wired shut to keep me from eating and motivation to get up off my butt and do something. Wish me luck. I hope the shop calls with good news about the truck.

No comments: