Monday, April 20, 2009

Embarrasing moments

Ok yesterday we were off to Columbus for the day to a dog show. The best part was squeezing 2 adults, 2 kids, and 2 Labradors in a club cab pickup truck. It was forecasted to rain so the dogs had to ride up front with us. After the 2 hour ride everyone needed a potty break. I took the kids first since wet pants would be a disaster. I left hubby waiting at the door with the dogs. My male dog proceeded to poop in the floor then a lady came along and stepped in it while stryker peed next to her,luckily not on her. My hubby was mortified. Glad I missed the drama.
Next we were walking around the arena and we passed some curly coated retrievers. My daughter asked in a loud voice mom are those labradoodles. No! I said and hurried everyone by the group of dogs and owners. I explained to her these were purebred dogs and not to discuss labradoodles at a show site anymore. I hope no one heard her.

1 comment:

Maggiethedogwhochangedmylife said...

Out of the mouths of babes! Looks like some beautiful dogs there!
www.dawnkairns.com