Thursday, December 3, 2009

Big Cats
















Hubby came to my office yesterday and took me out to lunch. very sweet and nice, even though I ate way too much. Afterward we killed some time at my office looking at some of the boarders. Hubby loves cats and he fell in love with this big lug. Zeus is a maine coon (a breed of cat). His coloring is called shaded silver. He weighs in at a whopping 21lbs 12 ounces. He is big to say the least. He is also a very sweet cat thank goodness cause with his size he would be unmanagable if he were not nice. This is a beautiful cat, but please remember the amount of grooming that goes into keeping one of these kitties mat free is insane. In fact we spend 30 minutes brushin him out today and he is still shedding. However I think hubby would like to have one despite the grooming.

No comments: