Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

My kids must have been very good this year cause look at all the goodies Santa brought them.
Getting ready for Santa Claus. After reading The Night Before Christmas and other holiday classics we poured Santa a glass of chocolate milk, left some chocolate chip cookies, and some carrots for the reindeer and left them by the fireplace with our stockings. They we got tucked into bed until 3 am when I found both kids up playing their DS games in their rooms. After tucking them back in they slept till 7 am. That is a new record for them. usually we are lucky if they make it til 6 am.

We spent Christmas Eve day at my mother-in-law's house. We had a great time eating opening gifts and catching up on family news. This is hubby and his mom.


My mother-in-law and her mother, who we call Mimi.



My kids in front of Grandma's tree.





No comments: