Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Do you have your's yet?

Well leppard tickets went on pre-sale today. My hubby was johnny on the spot and got VIP tickets during the first 5 minutes after they went on sale. Hope they are front row!!! We are guaranteed to be in the first 10 rows. We get VIP parking a pre-show party and a goody bag and T-shirt. I can't wait till July!! A big thanks to my hubby for staying awake and getting me tickets since I had to work this morning. I think tickets go on sale to the general public tomorrow. Better get your seats soon, cause I hear they won't be touring next year. Also you can find a new leppard link on my blog. Phil Collen has started his own site. It is really nice cause it is written by Phil himself, not by fans like Sav's. Anyway It is about his music, guitars, fitness, and personal stuff like his recent vacation. I think it is really cool that it is written by him; the fitness part is my favorite. Be sure to check it out.

1 comment:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

OMG hubby will NEVER let me go. Hope you take pictures! Hint hint!