Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Halfway To Driving

Eight years today I gave birth to my beautiful little girl. She is still just as beautiful, but soooo much more independent. We had her party on Saturday since it is a week night and everyone has to work and she has homework. She had a great party with all of her family in attendance. She was very hard to buy for this year since she doesn't do toys much. I think her favorite gift was the moon chair we bought her for her room. She has had great fun watching T.V. in it this week. It will permanently live in her room as a reading chair. She got lots of new clothes, some DS games, a couple movies, some CD's and a few small toys. I can't believe she is 8, and it scares me to think in 8 more she will be driving and boys will be knocking on our door. I will certainly never be ready for that. I wish I could keep her little forever, but I can't.Her new DS Game.Her new bike.Her new chair, a favorite gift from mom and dad.

The birthday cake. The theme was littlest pet shop.


It was a chocolate cake with vanilla icecream in the center, and I ate way too much of it, but it was so good.

1 comment:

Emmy said...

Halfway to driving? I'll bet that's a depressing thought for you!