Sunday, March 1, 2009

Basketball And Cheerleading Week Two

Bright and early cheer practice at 8am on a Saturday. I don't think the girls are quite awake yet. Here they are practicing one of their sideline cheers. And this week daddy was there to watch.

On to the half time floor cheers. I think they did a great job. I love my daughter's little diva move at the end. She thinks she is just something else. And we think so too.

Now on to basketball. After thirty minutes of shooting drills the kids were onto their mock game. These games are so cute but are sheer coas. Our son is begining to figure out guarding. He was paired with the little girl with the yellow wristband. I think he is really catching on.

Here our boy gets the ball. He travels alot!!! Then decides to dribble. Coach Chip gives him a helping hand with the basket. Priceless. I just love rooting my little ones on, but unforunately I have to work the next three games, but I will get to make it to the last game of the season so I guess that'll be okay. This afternoon we signed our little boy up for spring baseball. Now we get to go buy accessories. My husband can't wait to take him shopping. Our son has been going around chanting batter batter swing all day. I happy he is so excited.

3 comments:

Darlene Clark said...

Hey,
I love watching the kids it reminds me of Chris & Ryan when they were little. It snowed 5 inches here Sunday. That is alot for here. Cassie and Allie had a ball playing in it for the first time. Mama & Papa were without electricity for 2 days. They always seem to get hit.

Love to all
Aunt Darlene

Kirkland Acres Rabbitry And Farm said...

Bet everthing shut down down there. You guys aren't set to handle the snow like we are. My kids love playing in the snow. Bet Cassie and Allie had a ball. Our electricity seems to always go out too. I feel for them At least we have a fireplace and stuff. How did they keep warm? It is finally getting a little warmer here. It actually reached 65 today, but it was very windy.
Love to all.

Darlene Clark said...

They have the gas logs in their fireplace so they have some heat, but not much. She heats coffee and
soup in it. Tomorrow is supposed to reach around 76. Crazy weather we have down here.

Love to all