Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pronounced Healthy

Started my day with a little yoga today. It was an episode on balance. Not something I am good at, but I made it through. Then hubby and I went for a 3.1 mile run. I was happy my time improved from yesterday. I was under 30 minutes today. Hooray!! I think I might have tried to kill my husband though since he was going on about 4 hours of sleep. But he never asked to slow down. I started out slower for him, but after I saw my time at the one mile mark was really sucking I really pick up the pace. And the hill in the middle of the run really sucks. But we made it. Hubby said It helped having me there to keep him going. I really think I pushed it a little hard for him today. We even got a flyer for a 5K in the mail today. My shin has been acting up a bit and today my calf feels a little tight but it is starting to loosen as the day goes on.
So after the workout I hit the shower ate lunch and cut hubby's hair. Then I had to take my son for a well child checkup. He was pronounced healthy. His toe is healing well. He is average on his height at 3'7'' and in the 5th percentile for weight at 38 lbs. That was down from last year he was in the 25th percentile, but doctor said not to worry and I'm not his sister did the same thing. However he needed four booster shots, boy did that suck. Afterwards we went to krogers to buy Bolt as a reward.
Next we are off to the baseball meet and greet tonight at 7:30pm. Our son is very excited. Well it is getting pretty cloudy guess I better go care for the critters before the rain hits.

No comments: