Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm procrastinating and bored

Well it has begun, the almost busy season at Jones Fish Hatchery. This is show season for them. They travel all over doing boat and home and garden shows trying to boost sales. Anyway today my hubby isn't at a show he is in Columbus at some aquaculture convention. He left very early and won't be home till very late. He did call to say they had nominated him to be some kind of trustee for the committee, and he would be later than expected cause they had to vote on it. I hope he gets it I'll be so proud of him. At least he'll be home tomorrow. But next weekend he is off again to the Cincinnati boat show to work.
So anyway I'm here at home, it's my weekend off of work. You would think I'd be happy, but I'm bored and procrastinating cleaning the toilets in the upstairs bathrooms. I also should be organizing my son's Christmas toys, I did my daughters last weekend. Yes I'm one of those moms were everything has to have its place. I also need to load up the concrete block my hubby bought for our raised garden beds and truck it down to the spot and unload it. However none of those things sound very appealing to me right now. I would love to go get my hair cut today, but it's sooo cold and I really don't want to bundle up the kids and take them out. I guess I'm just being lazy. Maybe I'll get some inspiration after lunch, I'm not too optimistic though. I'll probably wind up looking at blogs all day and rambling on till you guys can't stand me anymore. I did get up the gumption to exercise so that is out of the way for the day. I always stress and am grumpy till I have it out of the way for the day. Oops, the kids just alerted me they are ready for lunch better get that inspiration soon.

No comments: