Thursday, January 15, 2009

In reguard to chips

I guess I needed to be a little more clear on my healthy chip recipes. I usually wing everything so sometimes directions are hard for me. So bear with me here. I think I pre heat the oven to about 400. Place the chips on the cookie tray in a single layer. Place on the middle rack of the over for just a couple minutes. I don't know the exact time and every oven is a little different. Watch them closely they do burn easily if not watched. I have gotten distracted and burnt them several times. You just want a little brown on the edges. Hope this helps my fellow cooks out there.

HEY enjoy the video of my husband and his co-worker from Jones Fish Hatchery below. This was made by another co-worker and it's hilarious, but even more so if you know them. Have a good laugh I sure did.

No comments: