Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What's Cooking Wednesday

Healthy Chips


These are won tons cut in half on the diagonal. I placed them on a cookie sheet and baked them at 400 degrees till they were nice and toasty. They are only 10 calories each and have no fat in them. I like to eat them with salsa also 10 calories per tbls. Also the other night I placed a bunch of them on a cookie sheet and topped them with diced onions tomatoes mushrooms jalapenos, some ground venison and a little shredded cheese. I popped that in the oven for a couple minutes and we had nachos supreme for dinner.


3 comments:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

Now that sounds good!

Tricia said...

Oh that sounds yummy! Do you have more instructions on how to make them?? I need direction lol

Debbie said...

Yum. That sounds great!