Saturday, January 17, 2009

Procrastinating and bored update

Happy to report that after lunch I did make myself get motivated. I cleaned my entire upstairs including those pesky toilets, I organized all of the Christmas toys. Now everything has a spot and a neat container to hold it . Both kids rooms are very clean and neat. I'm sure that will be gone by tomorrow morning but it's good while it lasts. I also got the block moved down to the garden site. The temp got up to 30 today and I thought it felt pretty nice. That's sad isn't it, it's still below freezing and I think it feels good. It is certainly better than the subzero temps we have had lately. Anyway I didn't make it to get my haircut, but I remembered that on Tuesday my mom will take my little boy to library school and jackpot I can go then without any kids! I always worry they are going to get into all the hair product displays or something and I'll have to run across the salon with my hair wet and half cut. I don't know why I worry they are usually good, but I still worry the whole time.
More happy news my hubby was voted a trustee on the board of directors for the Ohio Aquaculture Association. I'm not sure what that is but I'm supper proud of him!!!! He says they meet by phone once a month so I guess that won't be too bad. I'll just have to figure out a way to keep the kids quiet for yet one more phone call.
The police department just called me and said they have a description of the car that took my purse so guess I'm not crazy after all since walmart said they couldn't see anybody touch the cart. we'll probably never catch them but I feel better knowing what happened for sure. I am slowly getting a few things back too. My mother-in-law called a couple gift card people and had them shut down and new ones issued so I still lost alot but it is nice to get a little back, especially my hubby's gift cards. Things are looking up.
Anyway I'm feeling pretty good about my progress today I think I may go relax with my new cooking light magazine.

1 comment:

Emmy said...

Oh, I'm with you on the haircut thing. Toddlers in a salon...Unsupervised? Recipe for disaster! My kid loves to play in the clippings (YUCK!).

Sorry to hear about your purse! That's the worst feeling in the world....